[Catalyst] Session

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 07:17:18 CEST 2006

Hello,
  I have a couple questions that I would like to ask. I am using these Session plugins for my app:
  Session Session::Store::File Session::State::Cookie

  I have a sub that logs the user out and kills the session:
  $c->session->delete();

  This gives me an error:
  [catalyst] [error] Caught exception "Can't call method "delete" on unblessed reference at C:/myapp/script/../lib/myapp/C/Cdplayer.pm line 218

  1- Could someone please show me how to kill this session. I have tried $c->session_delete(); and clear(), but still get errors.

  2- How could I control a user's session, in other words, a user can login at one machine only; if that user (or someone else) tries to login at another machine at the same time, the previous login will be kicked out. Please give me some sample code that I could start with.

  Thank you