[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC + Class::DBI breakage

Lars Balker Rasmussen lars at balker.dk
Tue Mar 28 10:13:25 CEST 2006

After updating Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC, my app broke.

There's an assumption in Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC::User's
roles() that having role_class set to a class, means we're using DBIx::Class.
Well, I'm using Class::DBI::Sweet, and still need role_class to be a model.

If I change the line to

    if (0 && Scalar::Util::blessed($cfg->{role_class})) {

my app works again, but this is obviously not a general solution :-)
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen                                        Consult::Perl