[Catalyst] Project Name

Bryan Roach opus at b-love.org
Wed May 3 14:42:59 CEST 2006

I have a little question that's been bothering me. Why is it that the
name of a Catalyst project is used repeatedly? Many file names and
folder names include the project name, and every .pm file uses the
project name one or more times. If I ever want to rename a project,
it's going to be rather tedious. And if I want to copy a Model (for
example) from one project to another, I'd have to edit each file to
update the project name in multiple places. This isn't a huge deal,
but it would be nice to understand the reasoning behind it.

Thanks!
Bryan