[Catalyst] Project Name

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 17:21:16 CEST 2006

I'm not sure if this helps you but if you are sure to
use the practice of referring to your project package
with "__PACKAGE__" that can help.  This way the
redundancy is captured on the first line for most of
your code (although this doesn't help so much with the
folder issue).

Also you can concentrate all your config settings into
a single YAML file in your root directory, rather than
having then scattered around throughout each of your
modules.  I found this feature to be the single most
useful thing when moving the projects around or when
'cloning' projects as a base for a new project.

Best of luck --john