[Catalyst] a dojo beginning

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri May 5 16:38:23 CEST 2006

I've added a couple of new modules to the svn repo.
They should still be considered experimental.

First is HTML::Dojo
It simply bundles the dojo files, and makes them accessible through
the following interface:

  use HTML::Dojo;
  my $dojo = HTML::Dojo->new;
  my @editions = $dojo->editions();
  my @files = $dojo->list( \%options );
  my $data = $dojo->file( $filename, \%options );

It's available from:
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/HTML-Dojo/

Next is Catalyst::Helper::Dojo
This uses HTML::Dojo to dump the dojo files into the folder root/dojo

> script/myapp_create.pl Dojo

It also takes an optional argument to state which dojo "edition" of
the dojo.js file you want. The default it the "ajax" edition.

It's available from:
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/Catalyst-Plugin-Dojo/

Both are currently fully-working, though the interface to HTML::Dojo
is subject to change.
The HTML-Dojo svn repo also contains a script which automatically
builds the .pm files from the dojo distributions - helping keep it
easy to update with new dojo releases.
The current bundled version is 0.2.2

Carl