[Catalyst] Oh, CRUD

Bryan Roach opus at b-love.org
Mon May 8 18:36:21 CEST 2006

I've been working on setting up some basic CRUD-like functionality
within a Catalyst app. I didn't want to use Enzyme or InstantCRUD, for
various reasons. I just want to roll my own, but it's been more time
consuming and problematic than I'd hoped.

I've seen a lot of talk about the HTML::Widget plugin. Is that
probably the best tool for the job? And if so, are there any tutorials
or examples of it I could look at?

I don't need the Perfect Example, even just some quick and dirty
sample of code for a form which grabs a couple values from a database,
allows edits, validates the results, and puts them back to the
database would get me going in the right direction. Does anyone have
code like that lying around that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks!