[Catalyst] Proposed patch for Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::Roles

Michele Beltrame mb at italpro.net
Thu May 11 12:31:47 CEST 2006

Hello!

I'm attaching a patch for Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::Roles. It
adds two methods:

assert_any_user_role
check_any_user_role

These, as opposed to the existing methods, check for the user to be
member of *at least one* role, not *all*. I'm finding this quite useful,
however I'm posting here to see if this patch has any sense. ;)

The patch includes the updated the module documentation as well.

Thanks,
Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame