[Catalyst] html calendar generator

Ced ced at ottotecnica.com
Fri May 12 18:02:57 CEST 2006

Hi all,
      I've written a simple html calendar generator for Catalyst.
Its primary use (for me, at least) was to be able to input dates without
having to type them by hand (a date selector).

The code is split up in two parts: one is the real calendar generator,
and is not really tied to catalyst, a part from the name.
It could (and probably should) be released as a separate calendar
generation module.
The other part is the real Catalyst plugin, wich acts as a wrapper
around the generator.

I've also put together a sample Catalyst application to show how to use
the module.

I have a growing TODO list in my head :-) and I'm planning to write it
down and to work on the module in the next weeks.

Meanwhile, I hope somebody will find this useful.

--
Marcello Romani
Responsabile IT