[Catalyst] Editor files, .svn etc. accidental loading by Catalyst; also, non-standard component structure

Uwe Voelker uwe.voelker at gmx.de
Sat May 13 11:14:30 CEST 2006

Hi Matt,

> setup_components is scheduled for a rework soon.

When doing this could you please also make it possible to specify other
paths/module names instead of just M/Model/V/View/C/Controller? I'm
using Rose::HTML::Objects (which includes Rose::HTML::Form) and the
Rose::HTML::Form subclasses are in a directory Form just like Model and
View. I already tried to incorporate this in Catalyst, but I would have
to copy a lot of code from setup_components, because the loading is done
in an inner sub. So I had no chance to subclass it or otherwise extend
it to other paths/names.

Another use case could be a Plugin directory like it was discussed on
this list some time ago.

Thanks,
bye, Uwe