[Catalyst] Editor files, .svn etc. accidental loading by Catalyst; also, non-standard component structure

JOUANNE Mickael mickael at gandi.net
Mon May 15 10:21:15 CEST 2006

Matt S Trout (dbix-class at trout.me.uk) a écrit :
> John Napiorkowski wrote:
> > I guess the first thing is for me to familiarize
> > myself with those existing tests.  Should I bring my
> > questions about that over to the cat-dev list from
> > this point forward? --john
>
> Yes please; no need to start writing any code as yet, there's hopefully
> going to be a refactored Module::Pluggable for us to port to soon and at
> least some of the code/tests will probably want to be against that to
> save other projects re-inventing the same wheels.

Hi.

If you refactor Module::Pluggable, it will be good to think about
perltaint. In the actual version, if you set perl taint to 1 in apache,
Module::Pluggable die when you start.

I send sri a patch some time ago but he doesn't care about because there
is nothing new in 0.18 :)

Mickael JOUANNE // email: mickael at gandi.net
Gandi
* If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem *