[Catalyst] RCF for a Catalyst Wiki Controller

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat May 20 15:15:56 CEST 2006

John Napiorkowski wrote:
> For my prototype I've been using "Text::Tiki" which
> was the only wiki like language parser I could find
> that had good support for interwiki link.  But I will
> certainly look at the links you sent me, since they I
> haven't seen them before.  I'm open to whatever I can
> find a reasonably working parser for.  I'd like to
> stay close to the wiki-toolkit model as well so that I
> can leverage all the work that was done on that.  My
> goal is to not roll my own wiki, but to make is easy
> to put a wiki into catalyst.

A damn fine aim indeed. I'd also suggest having a config option for the
wiki controller that sets $c->stash->{additional_template_paths} so you
can unpack a set of "standard" wiki templates to a subdirectory of your
root/ and it all Just Works.

If you can drop me a direct e-mail with an htpasswd line I'll get svn
space and a commit bit set up for you on Catalyst trunk; would you be ok
with CatalystX-Wiki as a distribution name or do you have an alternative
preference?