[Catalyst] RCF for a Catalyst Wiki Controller

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:06:25 CEST 2006

Wiki markup:  Kwid - it's like pod but easier to write.  Should parse to the
same kind of tree. It's also not quite fully implememted yet, so there's the
possibility to influence the development of the final standard.

It would be useful also to be able to use different stores other than RDBMS
easily.  The filesystem is good quick and dirty modelling of heirachical
information (e.g. biological classification schemes is a classic heirachical
info store), so making the orm optional or taking some steps to make it
easily swapped with a different model out would be good in my opinion.

I'd also like to see core dev on sqlite rather than a "real" rdbms as this
lowers the barrier to deployment somewhat.  DBIC should take care of a lot
of that automagically, especially with the deploy stuff going on.