[Catalyst] problem with Catalyst::Plugin::I18N

Cory Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Mon May 22 15:31:25 CEST 2006

On 5/22/06, Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> wrote:
> mock wrote:
> > On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 01:16:05PM +0000, mock wrote:
> >> Anyone have any ideas what is going on?
> >>

> > Somewhere there is a law about the internets, where five seconds after you
> > post to a mailing list, the typo you made becomes glaringly obvious.
> >
> > grrrr
> >
> > mock
>
> Story of my life. Even more so when it's DBIC related and I'm on
> #dbix-class at the time of the email. :-)

I do this on a regular basis.  Enough that I have named it gphat's law
(my nick):

The fastest way to expose your stupidity is to ask a public forum about it.

This is really not new, I think it's just the digital equivalent of
"It's better to be quiet and have people think you are an idiot than
to open your mouth and prove it."

--
Cory 'G' Watson
http://www.onemogin.com