[Catalyst] ConfigLoader and merging _local

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at nald.ca
Tue May 23 16:58:43 CEST 2006

Hello,

After a short discussion, we (core members) decided that the best behavior
would be to merge keys 1-level down (as you've described). Top-Level keys
with arrays or scalars as values will be overwritten.

This change can be found in ConfigLoader 0.08 [1] which has been copied to
Catalyst trunk.

Please test it out.

Cheers,

-Brian