[Catalyst] Catalyst CMS...

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Wed May 24 09:53:26 CEST 2006

On 24. mai. 2006, at 09.49, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:

>> If anyone want to help, or develop it, I can hook you up with access
>> to svn and some trac-permissions etc :)
>
> How much work do you think is needed to bring EasyCMS up to speed?

I dont suspect it to be much work.

Basicly:

* change to DBIC Schema (preferably with deploy/versioning)
* change to $c->model() syntax
* check that everything works with up to date catalyst and plugins.

I have come in a situation where I might need this again, so I think
I'll try to take a look over the weekend, but if anyone else also
wants to do something with this, don't hesitate to do so :)

andreas