[Catalyst] (OT) xslt/xml, lisp ...

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Tue May 30 22:39:08 CEST 2006

It was Graham's writing that sent me this way in the first place. His
essays, on lisp or whatever else, are just so well put together (even though
I don't always agree with all of it ... that's not the point really).

I just got prodded at SICP elsewhere too ... thanks. That's next.

I mean to get Mark Dominus's book too when I can. But frankly, there's only
so much I can absorb at present ... (oh my gawd it's full of stars, etc) ...
this is pretty mind bending stuff. It fascinates me though, there's
somethinhg innately elegant in it that makes the way I've coded in the past
seem all wrong.

--
Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com