[Catalyst] Catalyst for WAP

luke devon luke_devon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 05:36:52 GMT 2006

Hi Friends ,

I'm really happy about to seen like this perl related WEB framework in the net . after googled for fewdays , i found about Catalyst. It's sounds like great things we can do for web with catalyst.

But , actually .... i would like to ask , from you guys , can we use same frame work for WAP - WML/HXTML / IPOD framework ?
beause , there are lots of Java frame works are available in the net for WAP - wml/xhtml/ipod.
(My main concering is WAP )
This is one of a great such frame work for WAP / wireless , developed by java .
http://www.morfeo-project.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=43

Thanx in advance,
Luke.