[Catalyst] Catalyst for WAP

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Tue Nov 7 07:24:03 GMT 2006

Basicly, you can spit out just about anything from a catalyst
application.

At work I use it to spit XML to a large scale norwegian website, and
that works great.

I also have entrypoints for returning JSON, which works great.

Having done some wap-development ages ago, I think that if it havent
changed much, it's basicly all in setting the contenttype and writing
the correct output.

andreas