[Catalyst] Anyone got a nice form generator for dbix::class objects?

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Tue Nov 7 21:25:48 GMT 2006

I'm in a twisty maze of passages all alike. :)

Having just started playing with Catalyst, I'm trying to work out the
best way to implement an editing facility for DBIx::Class::RecordSet
objects.  Ideally instead of coding a widget within a controller I'd
like to control the layout within the templates.  This means that I
need to be able to call something like:

    [% record.editboxfor($column) %

or some such thing.

Is this a sensible thing to do?  Has anyone got any nice recipies to
solve this?

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser (joe at tao.org.uk)	       http://www.josef-k.net/