[Catalyst] automatic form generation based on data models

Will Hawes info at whawes.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 17:42:26 GMT 2006

A lot of people seem to be using HTML::Widget for forms these days, but
as far as I'm aware no module currently exists that will generate
HTML::Widget forms from the model automatically.

Probably
http://search.cpan.org/~jrobinson/DBIx-Class-WebForm/lib/DBIx/Class/WebForm.pm
is more along the lines of what you're looking for.