[Catalyst] CDBI and Authentication::Store::DBIC - anyone using it?

Jay K jayk at ion0.com
Wed Nov 8 20:14:38 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I am currently working on some fixes to
Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC, and there is a fair
amount of hackery in there to make it work with CDBI objects.

My questions are:

1) Is anyone actually using it with CDBI?

2) If so - are you also using the C::P::Authorization::Role module?

3) optional, care to share your configuraiton so I can see how people
are actually using it?

I'd like to not have to update all the hackery if I can avoid it.

Thoughts welcome,

Jay

---
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
atrocities." --Voltaire