[Catalyst] Successes with PAR?

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Wed Nov 8 21:45:40 GMT 2006

that error mostly means that it cannot start the script (usually the
myapp_server.pl).

http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/SolvedIssues#si.200

basicly is what I had to do. I still use that method to deploy 4 apps
to a hosting company, so I know it works (I just ironed out all the
problems all ready :p)

andreas