[Catalyst] Why I get this error sometimes when run catalyst

Mao DengFeng-e13751 e13751 at motorola.com
Thu Nov 9 09:09:12 GMT 2006

Hi,
When I run catalyst, Sometime  I got below error:
Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/opt/perl/lib/5.8.6/i686-linux-thread-multi/Socket.pm line 370.
Bad arg length for Socket::unpack_sockaddr_in, length is 0, should be 16
at /opt/perl/lib/5.8.6/i686-linux-thread-multi/Socket.pm line 370.
This error takes place without regular. I can't find a way to reproduce
this error.
What's the rootcause? I try to find the answer by google but I was
failed.
Do you have advice on this?

Thanks
Mao Dengfeng