[Catalyst] Authentication - Tutorial

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 13:23:46 GMT 2006

On 11/11/06, Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I haven't seen this mentioned before and am new to YAML but in the C
> Authentication docs, it says use user_class: MyAppDB::User
>  in myapp.yml but I've had to use 'MyAppDB::User' (with quotes)
>
> That took a while to find out :(
>
> -Ants

Hi Anthony,

Strange... I haven't run into that before.  I'll try to recreate the
problem with the latest versions of everything, but the "no quotes"
version has worked fine for me in the past.  Let me know if you have
any other info re this -- I don't want the tutorial giving people
fits, so I'm happy to adjust things if we think that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Kennedy