[Catalyst] log infor using FastCGI enigine in Apache

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 09:31:31 GMT 2006

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 01:50:39PM +1030, Jon wrote:
> I found Catalyst::Log::Log4perl a good alternative.  Unfortunately not
> compatible with Catalyst::Plugin::Dumper though.

Yeah, dig back through the archives and you'll find mst's fair and true
comment on my apalling implementation of CP::Dumper.

It was a quick lazy hack, and never quite made it past there.

Rewrites/patches welcome :)

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  This is not an automated signature.
  I type this in to the bottom of every message.