[Catalyst] Announce. Catalyst::Plugin::I18N::DBIC 0.01

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 09:38:33 GMT 2006

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. We also have translated text
stored in the db, and have evolved a schema to cope with that. We are
not using the cat->i18n plugin at the moment though - we wrote our own
to use our schema.

At some point though we'd like to share some of the stuff that we've
learned and use the communal code where possible.

I'd be interested to see the schema and see how it compares with what
we are doing. This was the area that I found trickiest - the plugin to
grap stuff out of the schema is realatively easy.