[Catalyst] Announce. Catalyst::Plugin::I18N::DBIC 0.01

Ian Docherty ian at iandocherty.com
Wed Nov 15 10:50:45 GMT 2006

Daniel
We are still at an early stage in terms of learning how to provide i18n
and I produced this module as much as a 'proof of concept' as anything else.

I would be very interested in discussing what you have been doing but it
may be best to move the discussion out of this forum unless it is
specific about Catalyst. Do you, or anyone else interested in this
discussion, want to reply to me directly?

As you say, the plugin to get information from the database is easy.
What is difficult is the way that the data in the schema is maintained
and updated and how translation is managed etc. I presume that this is
what you are referring to.

I anticipate creating a mini-app that will allow a translator to make
changes to the database code and view the result immediately in the
application.

Regards
Ian C. Docherty (ICD)