[Catalyst] Dojo madness

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Wed Nov 15 17:58:52 GMT 2006

I'm totally stumped. I have two extremely simple webpages, one of which causes
IE to crash with an error "Operation aborted", and another that works fine.

The only difference between them is the use of a <base> tag in the header.
$ diff breaks.html works.html
5d4
<     <base href="http://wtf.ymogen.net/" />

I have put the files online, in case anyone wants to test this out on their own
browsers: http://wtf.ymogen.net/
(Note that Dojo 0.3.1 is extracted into a sub-directory called "dojo", in case
anyone wants to make their own setup. Or just wget -r the lot.)

I'll hunt down the Dojo mailing list next and post there, but thought I'd post
this here for your WTF confusement first.

Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world