[Catalyst] Catalyst & Bricolage Integration

Tobias Kremer tobias at funkreich.de
Mon Nov 20 11:18:35 GMT 2006

Hey folks,

I'm responsible for evaluating a new technical platform for a quite
successful online-community which is currently driven by Mason.

Ideally would be some sort of mashup between the (Perl-based) Bricolage CMS
and the Catalyst Framework. A CMS is needed because there are lots of articles
(> 1000) in our magazine section (taken care of by editors) and a nice MVC
framework would definitely speed up the development of interactive services
and the heavily used (~ 10000 posts/day) discussion board. I just don't want
to re-invent the CMS wheel in Catalyst ...

Has anyone here already tried to get those two things together or has done
something similar? Or is this just a stupid idea?

Thanks for any suggestions!

-- Tobias