[Catalyst] Catalyst & Bricolage Integration

Tobias Kremer tobias at funkreich.de
Tue Nov 21 14:52:14 GMT 2006

> I don't think we even did that. We include root in the include path for
> also use Static::Simple but I don't think that affects what's going on
> here.

Hmm ... That's all fine and it enables View::TT to find the
burned stories (when referring to them with $c->stash->template) but
without a controller the stories are unreachable to the outside because
Catalyst was not told to dispatch to them. Or am I mistaking something
here? Using Static::Simple to serve stories generated by Bricolage would
take away the possibility to insert dynamic Catalyst stuff.

-- Tobias