[Catalyst] Catalyst & Bricolage Integration

Simon Wilcox simonw at digitalcraftsmen.net
Tue Nov 21 16:44:40 GMT 2006

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Tobias Kremer wrote:

> > I'm in the middle of some other hacking at the moment but I'll try and
> > figure out why it works later if it doesn't work for you.
>
> That would be great!

Will do. Unfortunately I can't run the app up here in the office but I'll
take a look at home this evening and see if I can remind myself what we
did to get that working. A glance through the code isn't illuminating me
:-(

Simon Wilcox

--
Digital Craftsmen Ltd
Exmouth House, 3 Pine Street, London. EC1R 0JH