[Catalyst] Catalyst & Bricolage Integration

Simon Wilcox simonw at digitalcraftsmen.net
Wed Nov 22 00:13:16 GMT 2006

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Tobias Kremer wrote:

> > Nope, I just created a directory called test, created a test.html in it
> > and called it:
> > And catalyst wraps the rest. You can do subrequests within the TT
> > templates to fill in bits dynamically.
>
> Unfortunately this voodoo didn't work for me :( My sandbox Cat app just
> displays the default template.

So we have a regex match defined in an appendix package[1]

sub static : Regex('(\S*.html)$') {
    my ( $self, $c ) = @_;
    my $uri = $c->req->snippets->[0] ;

    if (-f "root/$uri") {
        $c->stash->{ template } = $uri ;
    } else {
        # not found
        $c->res->status(404);
    }
}

This matches anything ending .html and passes it off to View::TT for
rendering. Works a treat.

I think DaveH gets the props for that piece of code.

HTH,

Simon Wilcox
[1] withered and not really used but turns out to be quite important if
abused :-)

--
Digital Craftsmen Ltd
Exmouth House, 3 Pine Street, London. EC1R 0JH