[Catalyst] Re: [Perl Plat_Form] Geneva team confirmed for the plat_form contest

Alvar Freude alvar at a-blast.org
Wed Nov 29 07:35:17 GMT 2006

Hi!

-- "Dami Laurent (PJ)" <laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch> wrote:

> This is to confirm that I have the agreement of my organization for
> submitting a Geneva team for the plat_form contest
> (http://www.plat-forms.org/). =

did you sent it to the address given on the website? (I'm on the train
without (W)LAN and can't search for it ;-) ).

Yesterday I get information, that until now there is no confirmed
participation request from a Perl Team!

So, you should send it to the email address given on the website and as far
as I remember it should alse be sent via snailmail (but I guess it is
sufficent when you send it by fax).

> The deadline for submission is in 2 weeks, so other teams, please wake
> up, so that we can show to the world that Perl is alive! =

and now the deadline is *tomorrow!*

Ciao
  Alvar

-- =