[Catalyst] Last Chance / Last Day: Web developmentplatformcontestand Perl / Catalyst

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Thu Nov 30 21:35:13 GMT 2006

Off Topic, but my favorite thing about Perl is testing. (Stop laughing).
I'm very fond of the fact that perl just gets out of my way and let's me
test odd things easily (ala mocking, symbol tables/anon subs, etc).

Trying to unit test in things that need to be mocked in .NET is painful,
even with the mock object classes. It's their way (mock a class, or use
interfaces, but not subclasses) or the highway. In perl, I can just get
it done.

/me crawls back in his hole.
-=3DChris