[Catalyst] Last Chance / Last Day: Web development platform contest and Perl / Catalyst

Eden Cardim edencardim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:54:58 GMT 2006

On 11/30/06, Thomas L. Shinnick <tshinnic at io.com> wrote:
>  I expect that there will simply always be a large number of people who will
> read "Catalyst Framework in Perl" as "grandmother's new shoes" :-(

Ha! That's SOooo true, whenever I deliver a Catalyst/Perl based
project, people ask me: "So, what'd you use? PHP? Ruby? Python? Java".
I answer: "err... Perl". The other guy: "C'mon, don't fool around with
me...". I really don't care, and I don't think anyone should,
actually, I like it. ;)

--
Eden Cardim
Instituto Baiano de Biotecnologia