[Catalyst] Dynamically adding ActionClass

Juan Camacho jc5826 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:23:32 CEST 2006

I have an existing catalyst plugin where I would like to set a stash
item after the Controller is called but before the View is executed.
One way of doing this is by simply creating a custom ActionClass that
sets the stash item.  Is there a way to dynamically add an ActionClass
from within the plugin code? I want to avoid adding instructions for
existing plugin users to write "sub foo : ActionClass('Bar')" in their
controllers, and breaking backward compatability.

Besides the ActionClass approach is there another way to do this?

Juan