[Catalyst] Lighttpd fixes

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Sat Oct 21 05:08:36 CEST 2006

I've checked in several lighttpd things tonight.  Thanks to a post from
Mark Blythe a few months ago [1] we've got a fix for the weird PATH_INFO
vs. SCRIPT_NAME issue when running under lighttpd.

I've checked in 2 test scripts for testing the full Cat test suite
against lighttpd in both root mode and non-root mode.  According to
these, all tests pass in both modes now.

If anyone uses lighttpd and was having problems, I would appreciate it
if you could try the latest trunk (r5192) and see if it solves your
problems.

Thanks,
-Andy

[1] http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/catalyst/2006-June/008361.html