[Catalyst] Lighttpd fixes

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 12:35:54 CEST 2006

On 21/10/06, Andy Grundman <andy at hybridized.org> wrote:

> I've checked in several lighttpd things tonight.  Thanks to a post from
> Mark Blythe a few months ago [1] we've got a fix for the weird PATH_INFO
> vs. SCRIPT_NAME issue when running under lighttpd.
>
> I've checked in 2 test scripts for testing the full Cat test suite
> against lighttpd in both root mode and non-root mode.  According to
> these, all tests pass in both modes now.

I can't replicate this, but I really don't know if this is my setup or real
failing tests - I'm not very coherent when it comes to development versus
production environments.

So perhaps the simplest thing would be if you could see if the tests in
Catalyst-Helper-FastCGI (in catalyst trunk in svn) pass with the modified
engine.  These are very simple tests that essentially check for identical
behaviour between the dev server and lighttpd deployment.

If anyone uses lighttpd and was having problems, I would appreciate it