[Catalyst] (Beginner) Plugins

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 02:01:08 BST 2006

Hi,

I know this has been discussed before (I rememeber a therad about this) but
this URL does not work with Frefox 1.0.7 in Linux (I can't type anything in
the search box):

So I am forced to ask this:

I want to work with Image::Magick with Catalyst and I wondering if I need to
build a plugin or can I just use the Image::Magick module as-is. What are
the advantages, disadvantages or limitations I will find if I just use the
CPAN module as-is?

If the answer is that I _have_ to build a module, is there a simple how-to I
can follow?

Thanks beforehand and I hope to be asking more interesting questions in the
future.

Alejandro Imass