[Catalyst] Failing tests on Centos 4.4

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Sun Oct 29 10:03:19 GMT 2006

On 28 Oct 2006, at 12:58, hkclark at gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, an RPM-only install of Catalyst would be nice.  I'm not sure if
> you are saying that you are trying to build an RPM that installs
> Catalyst, but if you are and if you end up with something that's
> generic enough that others could use it (especially for the
> Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial), please let me know.  It could be great to
> have something like that.

I do have all the rpm packages needed for Catalyst, TT & DBIx::Class on
Centos 4.3 - would work fine on 4.4 - built against the system perl.

Not sure if there are other requirements for tutorial that I have not
got built.

I can't host these, but am happy to cooperate in making them available.

     Nigel.