[Catalyst] Re: template comparison

Hermida, Leandro Leandro.Hermida at fmi.ch
Sun Oct 29 15:07:52 GMT 2006

Hello,
 =

Its great to read how fundamentally different in their approach catalyst vi=
ews are (TT, Mason, ClearSilver, TAL, etc.).
 =

I seem to be leaning on the side of Mason so far because I would like to st=
ick with one powerful language (Perl), even though there is the potential d=
anger abusing it in the view.  But my question is: Is there a reason that C=
atalyst::View::Mason hasn't been updated for over a year (19 Aug 2005)?  Co=
uld it be missing important integration to new Catalyst features that have =
come out since?  Or is it not important at all that it hasn't been updated?
 =

Thank you for your feedback,
 =

Leandro Hermida