[Catalyst] redundant namespace declarations with Catalyst::View::Atom::XML

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 00:41:34 CEST 2006

Repeated namespace declaration is an expected behavior, at least with
the current XML::Atom. It's annoying and once in the past we tried to
normalize that using XML::LibXSLT but it brought another dozen of bugs
handling Unicode characters etc. and we removed it.

Displaying atom 0.3 namespace even when you set DefaultVersion to 1.0
is weird. Can you make a standalone script to generate feeds to check,
rather than Catalyst controller?

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa