[Catalyst] redundant namespace declarations with Catalyst::View::Atom::XML

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 01:48:12 CEST 2006

Okay, the version problem was my error, so there isn't
a bug in the module :)

I guess I don't mind the extra namespaces since only
other applications will consume it.  However I hope it
can consume Atom 1.0 feeds that don't do that, since I
a getting feeds from a couple of places for this
application.  I guess I'll find out!

--john

xmlns="http://purl.org/atom/ns#">feedrolls/all</title>

xmlns="http://purl.org/atom/ns#">http://ubuntu:8091/feedrolls</id>