[Catalyst] Hosting options, please recommend

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 13:18:29 CEST 2006

It recently came up on IRC, and Dreamhost aside there seems to be a lack of
information on who will host catalyst on FastCGI in a shared environment.

Please can you use this thread to provide your recommendation/warning.  Bear
in mind that this is likely to become a page on the wiki if we get a
response.

Personally I'm particularly interested if I can get catalyst hosting in a
"green" data centre, but that's my boat that I've got to float.

Your replies here please ladies and gentlemen.