[Catalyst] ConfigLoader

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at fcc.ro
Wed Sep 13 20:49:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have tried to install the ConfigLoader plugin under Windows using cpan,
because I couldn't find a ppm distribution of it.
This plugin depends on Data::Visitor::Callback that also need to be
installed using cpan, because there is no ppm distribution for it.

I couldn't install this module because it also depends on Test::use::ok and
cpan gives errors when trying to compile it with Visual C++ 6, but I was
able to find a ppm distribution for Test::use::ok.

After finding that ppm distro, I was able to install Data::Visitor::Callback
and ConfigLoader Catalyst plugin using cpan.

Isn't there a more elegant solution for this?

Thanks.

Teddy