[Catalyst] Strange error

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Mon Sep 18 23:22:14 CEST 2006

Hi!

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 10:05:01AM -0500, Jonathan Rockway wrote:
> It looks like the site is even more broken now, so I'm going to download

woha, that's what you get for doing changes 2 minuted before having to
leave...   (+Debug vs -Debug)

Now it should work again...

> the code and see if I can reproduce the bug.  This will have to wait
> until tonight (GMT-0600), but I'll keep you posted.

I wasn't able to reproduce the bug on my machine, so I guess the problem
lies in the mod_perl/Apache::DBI/something-else setup.

But I wouldn't mind some extra eyes on the code :-)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at