[Catalyst] Question on Authorization

Nagarajan M naga_cit at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 19 18:41:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a question on catalyst Authorization. I am having a table which contains both user name and role defined. (one user will have one role only) unlike the example given in the tutorial (three tables user, role, user_role).

In my case what should be the yml file or what are the things I should change in the yml file of the tutorial

Thanks,
Nagarajan

My table
====