[Catalyst] URI sessions, yes or no?

Ryan god at detz.net
Wed Sep 20 15:52:13 CEST 2006

OK, take off from my last post.  To create this online hotel reservation
system for a hotel I'm able to store their itinerary in a session to keep
track. Everything works well but I'm using the cookies session plugin and
if I shut it off weird things happen.  I was thinking of adding in the
ability to detect if they don't have cookies and use the URI but I read
some things it's not recommended for security.  Should I just stick with
the cookies and display an error to people that don't have cookies or
should I implement the URI?