[Catalyst] [Problem Solved]Quesion about Chaining usage

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Sep 20 16:56:13 CEST 2006

John Napiorkowski wrote:
> --- John Napiorkowski <jjn1056 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Matt,
>>
>> I created a test case and a test for the issue I am
>> having.  I tried to match the way this was done in
>> the
>> Catalyst test directory but I have to be honest and
>> say I am still a learner when it comes to this so I
>> probably need some pointers to get it to a place
>> where
>> it can be properly integrated.
>>
> [lots of stuff snipped]
>
> Just to let you know this problem was fixed in the
> latested Catalyst.  I'm not sure if the tests I
> provided where useful but either they or something
> else did the trick.  Now I can spend some time on code
> refactoring :)

5.7002   2006-09-17 19:35:32
         - unescape captures to match args
         - fix for relative Chained under namespace '' (root)
         - fix for hashrefs in action attributes from config
         - fix for Chained to require correct number of CaptureArgs

phaylon integrated your test case, I fixed it up.

I just couldn't find the right thread to reply to tell you so I figured you'd
spot it in the Changes file :)