[Catalyst] Can Catalyst-Plugin-AtomServer support nontext/xhtml content?

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Mon Sep 25 19:23:12 CEST 2006

Looks like a bug (or rather, oversight) in XML::Atom.  I would recommend
that you open an RT ticket and see what the maintainer says.

Actually, I think miyagawa is on the list, so he might have something to
say about this.

FWIW, I'm happily using XML::Atom::SimpleFeed.  It should support what
you want to do, but it doesn't have any Atom Server capabilities, it
just produces an XML document that you can serve however you like.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway